The BF and I

Options
have decided to lose some weight together. we are pretty good motivators for each other and we even quit drinking for a month together.

so, we are new here.

hi!

~christelpistol

Replies

• christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    have decided to lose some weight together. we are pretty good motivators for each other and we even quit drinking for a month together.

so, we are new here.

hi!

~christelpistol
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    Good Luck with your loss!

Gotta love the right there in your face support :) Don't kill him when he ask if you really need that chocolate during PMS week.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    congrats on the quitting drinking!! And welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations :drinker:
  • christelpistol
    Options
    thanks you guys!

yeah, the drinking thing was a hard one. but we made it. 30 days.

and you're right about the in your face support. the hard thing is that we usually are the ones championing each other to EAT MORE! DO IT! HAVE THAT CHICKEN FRIED BACON!!!!! GO GO GO!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    May I ask how you quit drinking? The Hubby and I are trying....have been for a long time....but it's such a habit!!
  • christelpistol
    Options
    we only quit for ONE MONTH.

we just decided to NOT drink. we realized we were binge drinking and it was NOT good. so. misery loves company.
    we just stopped.

but after a month, we realized that we didnt drink as much as we used to before the "Challenge"
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I too have all but given up drinking :laugh: I still do it, but it's very very rare. Watch out when or if you do go back to it..... my tolerance went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down. :embarassed:
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wecome!!!!!

And, congrats on those 30 days well. I completely understand what that takes. ;-) 2/4/00
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • christelpistol
    Options
    thank you!