Slim in 6 AFTER P90X???

nicolie88
nicolie88 Posts: 35
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey, has anyone done Slim in 6 after a round of P90X and continued to lose weight? I need to lose my last 10-15lbs and only have about 6 weeks until I vacation. Following vacation I'll try out ChaLEAN Extreme ... so I'm looking for a program to fill in the time, but I need to keep making progress! Thanks!

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    As long as you are working out intensely and keeping your diet where it should be, it doesn't really matter what exercise program you do. I've done things like Brazil Butt Lift after finishing P90X for the 7th time...people look at me weird for doing a "beginner" program, but because I was eating right and putting my all into the workouts, I still improved my body composition.
  • I haven't done Slim in 6, but I agree that if you do work at a higher intensity level, you will probably see results. If you are looking for a shorter program, why not do Turbo Jam or Hip Hop Abs? Both may be oldies, but they are goodies! And both Shaun T and Chalene Johnson will both give you a good workout! But, I'm probably just suggesting those because those are the programs I'm doing!
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    I have done Slim in 6. There are 3 DVD's, each increasingly more intense, so you may start on #2 depending on your cardio-level. It's a lot of squats and lunges, fast-paced -- seems like the entire 40 mins. Wow, it can be intense.

I think, though, if you're just looking to fill up time that any cardio would work -- though Si6 is a pretty solid workout. Check out the testimonials on Beachbody's site -- even though they are trying to sell it, it does give a good, accurate sense of what you can expect.
  • nicolie88
    nicolie88 Posts: 35
    Thanks for the responses everyone!
This discussion has been closed.