BWL Smurfettes & Papa Smurf 10/01

Options
Morning everyone,

Either I'm blind or noone started this thread yet today so I thought I would.:smile:

Has everyone got their weights in? I just sent mine this morning. I've already posted my measurements as well. It seems like every two weeks is so often to do measurements. :grumble: I kinda find it discouraging because they either don't move or barely move in that time. Oh well...I guess it all adds up.:wink:

So far on my personal weekly challange I have stayed 100 cals under my exercise both days. Been to the gym 2 out of 5x. :bigsmile: So I still need to play Dance Dance Revolution 3x before the week is done and make it to the gym 3 more times. I think today will be a day off from the gym. I have to rake and mow my lawn today, take my puppy to lessons, and some work. I'll have to squeeze in some Dance Dance today to earn some calories though!:ohwell:

I'm working on a spread sheet for Canalitas that shows all members in alphabetical order(without teams)....and the % of weight loss for each week so far. I worked on it for 4.5 hours yesterday and am only half done!!! It's pretty tough with missing names on some weeks and people that have dropped off and others that have joined part way through. I'm hoping to get it done and to her today.

Anyways, that's just a bit of what I've been up to. What has everyone else been doing?

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Morning everyone,

Either I'm blind or noone started this thread yet today so I thought I would.:smile:

Has everyone got their weights in? I just sent mine this morning. I've already posted my measurements as well. It seems like every two weeks is so often to do measurements. :grumble: I kinda find it discouraging because they either don't move or barely move in that time. Oh well...I guess it all adds up.:wink:

So far on my personal weekly challange I have stayed 100 cals under my exercise both days. Been to the gym 2 out of 5x. :bigsmile: So I still need to play Dance Dance Revolution 3x before the week is done and make it to the gym 3 more times. I think today will be a day off from the gym. I have to rake and mow my lawn today, take my puppy to lessons, and some work. I'll have to squeeze in some Dance Dance today to earn some calories though!:ohwell:

I'm working on a spread sheet for Canalitas that shows all members in alphabetical order(without teams)....and the % of weight loss for each week so far. I worked on it for 4.5 hours yesterday and am only half done!!! It's pretty tough with missing names on some weeks and people that have dropped off and others that have joined part way through. I'm hoping to get it done and to her today.

Anyways, that's just a bit of what I've been up to. What has everyone else been doing?

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Afternoon Shauna!

I didn't get a chance to see the biggest loser yesterday so im gonna go watch it in a few minutes online! How is everyone today?

Shauna-Wow,i bet Canalitas is very grateful for your help with a spread sheet! That is very nice of you....

Well,i hurt my back early this week,have no idea how but ive been trying to keep it on a heating pad and im taking ibuphrophen everyday! I wanted to do some weight lifting but no can do this week! It will have to wait....dont want to make it worse!

Today was a dog walk and thats it! Im going to my moms later, she's already offered to buy some chinese food for supper so i will have tell her that im on a diet. Ive made up my mind to not cheat today! I had a cheat meal yesterday....

ok,everybody have a good day!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :smile: hey everybody !!

i got my hrm through the mail today YAYAYAYYA.. i've worn it since to se how much calories i normlay spend in a day ... i will also bring it to gym tonight .. i m starting a new class called body attack . i cant wait to see how fun it is !! . i love classes ..

i spent a good part of the day painting today :) i love it ..

shauna !! thanks so much for all your hard work !.. i was thinking that a spread sheet would come handy for this kind of thing but i dont have the knowledge to do such thing (and not the patience either !!) so thanks so much :)

i hope youll get better soon punka !! and good luck with not giving in with chinese food !
    may