where to start ??

Options
I have tried it all , gone through some hard times where eatting just did not happen and I lost a lot of weigh but was sick and well as you all know not eatting right and then eatting again the weight jumps back on , my weight has gone up to 194 pounds now down to 186 since I have been in New zIealand , but not had the money for the gym no more and I can see it coming back rather than the other way round. I want to get down to 140
I am working two jobs , few hours a day after school care and about 25 hours a week waitressing so running around alot there but I have not done much exersize bar that.

thinking about getting the zumba dvds (dont have the time for the classes) is this a good idea ?
also food confuses me any help would be awesome :)

so basically help please :) x

Replies

• TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This site is a great place to start. I've had success just by using this and being accountable for my calories. Having the app on my phone helps because I never have an excuse not to stay on top of my calories. I treat it like a game, and every day I'm under calories, I win. Makes it sort of fun. Well, sort of.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    i get what you mean I make everything a comp or a game when I was at the gym I had to do another 5 mins or 10 more squats or something like that or I just wouldn't win all in my head did not get any prizes but it worked so glad it has a cal counter here that is where I always mess up
  • belidajanereid
    Options
    hi I just got on this web site last week and its great . I live in Australia . I lookig for some freinds to support me

I am 36 years old .
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    added you , I really wanna head over to aus , looks awesome think I am just looking for more sun winter in june sucks :) hope your weigh loss goes well