What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Options
hello people!
The first thing I do after the bloody alarm goes off is to check MFP along with Facebook! Then it's all systems go for another long... Day... At... Work...
So come on, I don't think I'm alone in my morning ritual of mfp and Facebook.. So come on .. Do tell ..

Oh and feel free to add me as a friend! Everybody is welcome

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    hit snooze,

wait 5 mins

hit snooze again

check mfp

get up
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    Snooze..l. for as long as possible :-)
  • merlimax
    merlimax Posts: 57
    Options
    Gotta love that snooze button!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Look out of truck window to remind myself of where I am parked up, kettle on, laptop on, MFP, then facebook, then coffee and breakfast!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I pee. Or, if the dogs woke me up, I take them out to pee first, then I pee.

Either way, there's pee.

XD
  • merlimax
    Options
    The joys of a long distance lorry driver!
  • emerald81
    emerald81 Posts: 7
    Options
    I too confess I stick the kettle on, check mfp and fb then make a brew....enjoy the silence before the chaos commences on the school run :)
  • merlimax
    Options
    Oh mc, I knew you wouldn't let me down lol
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I get up and get my diet pepsi and sit down to check MFP and FB while I wake up before I go for my walk/run...lol
  • merlimax
    Options
    I too confess I stick the kettle on, check mfp and fb then make a brew....enjoy the silence before the chaos commences on the school run :)
    Oh the school run... Don't you just love it..! .. Not
  • merlimax
    Options
    I get up and get my diet pepsi and sit down to check MFP and FB while I wake up before I go for my walk/run...lol
    Seems like mfp and fb are a big must for us lol
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Put my glasses on. The advantages of starting the day in soft focus are outweighed by the benefits of not walking into stuff.
  • emerald81
    emerald81 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can cope with the school run just about.....it's the 90minutes prior to that...a teenage son to get outta bed,and motivated and push him out the door for school, and a three year old who refuses to let you do anything even though her doing it takes ten times longer causing you too be super late and stressed!!!!:)
  • kayaka1
    kayaka1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Drag myself out of bed, flick jug on, check fb via my mobile, get children breakfast then mine :)
  • merlimax
    Options
    I can cope with the school run just about.....it's the 90minutes prior to that...a teenage son to get outta bed,and motivated and push him out the door for school, and a three year old who refuses to let you do anything even though her doing it takes ten times longer causing you too be super late and stressed!!!!:)
    Both my adorable children have now moved out and have there own homes.. Oh the joy of a quiet house is pure bliss
  • vivient
    vivient Posts: 9
    Options
    snooze, 10 mins, snooze, 10 mins snooze ha! ha! Then up to weigh myself before I eat a thing!
  • merlimax
    Options
    Put my glasses on. The advantages of starting the day in soft focus are outweighed by the benefits of not walking into stuff.
    I like that.. That's quite funny..
  • merlimax
    Options
    snooze, 10 mins, snooze, 10 mins snooze ha! ha! Then up to weigh myself before I eat a thing!
    It's that wonderful snooze button again.. Just 5 more minute... Snooooooze
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    depends on what day of the week :)
  • shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hit snooze once,
    let dogs out
    step on scale
    make/consume coffee