The Truth

2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Ed!!! I was reading what you were saying and I SWEAR I got goosebumps!! Awesome, awesome...yes I can said the silly train up the darn hill feeling... Thanks for all you say to us ladies...gosh we need it! :-) Annr

smooches gorgeous!
  • SoldierDad
    Ed, you are such a positive force in my life and I thank God all the time that I have met you!! Cheers to this awesome post cutie!!! :-)

Loves ya doll!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    You have no idea how much this post meant. I really need something inspiratonal after the weekend I had. (It was pretty rough) Thank you Ed. You helped more than you know. :)
  • SoldierDad
    You have no idea how much this post meant. I really need something inspiratonal after the weekend I had. (It was pretty rough) Thank you Ed. You helped more than you know. :)

God bless you my friend. Whatever happened you are strong and shall overcome. I have faith in you, beautiful.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Thanks, Ed! Life is HARD sometimes.....which is why we really need each other. Thanks for "being there" for us! Let us know ANY time you need encouragement, please!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    That was really sweet and inspiring. Thank you. I think everyone needs to here things like that from time to time. :D
    To bad I didnt come across this one last night when I was feeling low.
This discussion has been closed.