Men are great!

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm rather fond of men, myself. I generally get along better with guys than gals as a rule. :smile:
    Me toooooooooooooooooooo!! Women can be catty and skarky and drama drama! :)

I'm a fan of men!! Yes, some are assy...and some are great!! Same goes for women! :wink:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    :devil: Thank you for the love! Feel free to show some appreciation......Message me asap

that is all carry on

I still can't make up my mind if you are more:

iceberg.jpg

or

1soulglo.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :devil: Thank you for the love! Feel free to show some appreciation......Message me asap

that is all carry on

I still can't make up my mind if you are more:

iceberg.jpg

or

1soulglo.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Its all good babycakes! Lets soak it all in!!! these beautiful Women of mfp are showing love out here for us!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I revel in objectifying women...just sayin'.
    And I live for objectifying men. And humiliating them. (and they like it) Just sayin.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Its all good babycakes! show me some love......you know you love us men!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    yes men are great when....they are mowing the lawn, fixing the car, helping with the house, working,not talking, uuummmdid I leave anything out??

IM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Men are what we need , they are the other piece of out puzzle. Men are WONDERFUL when you got the right one and same for us ladies we are not created equal ! There are some real *****es out there so lets not bash the men.

Remember Ladies: When you with a man who you think is worthless, cheating,unsupportive,doesnt care about you ..Its not the mans fault ITS YOURS for letting him be that way !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will only get treated the way you allow yourself to be !!!!! You teach others who you want to be treated and by allowing that behavior, your saying its ok !!

.......seriously skinny, you are the best !! :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Nure, nurse you should come and gi:bigsmile: ve this awesome tanned man some medical attention.................
  • angelic_g
    angelic_g Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more. There are some amazing men out there, and I don't think they deserve to be bashed because of the worthless ones we choose to waste our time on. I was raised by an amazing father and the man in my life now is a pretty amazing guy.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more. There are some amazing men out there, and I don't think they deserve to be bashed because of the worthless ones we choose to waste our time on. I was raised by an amazing father and the man in my life now is a pretty amazing guy.

^^THIS!!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    I guess I am lucky to be surrounded by the most AMAZING men in my life!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    mY Pleasure girls...............Feel free to message me!