new and trying to keep on track!

Options
I just tried this website sept. 1st and then I got off track so now im back and very motivated. Last night I watched biggest loser and inspired me. So grab my fiance for a little pep talk on how to get in shape and shed the fat. We are highschool sweet hearts dating since 1996. Yep that long and getting married by next year finally!! We don't look like how we use too and we won't look exactly how we did back then but we sure can get near and thats good enough for us.

So my fiance agreed and today i get to clear the living room and pull all the excersize stuff out. After watching biggest loser I went and packed my breakfast lunch and snack for the next day (1 work 12 hr shifts) and I measured and calculated my meals.

Im currently at my desk at work trying to stay strong and even locked the snack drawer. I even called one of my co workers to go for a walk at lunch.

I have a lot to lose but I gotta keep on going!!

stay healthy!!

=] larissa

Replies

• lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    I just tried this website sept. 1st and then I got off track so now im back and very motivated. Last night I watched biggest loser and inspired me. So grab my fiance for a little pep talk on how to get in shape and shed the fat. We are highschool sweet hearts dating since 1996. Yep that long and getting married by next year finally!! We don't look like how we use too and we won't look exactly how we did back then but we sure can get near and thats good enough for us.

So my fiance agreed and today i get to clear the living room and pull all the excersize stuff out. After watching biggest loser I went and packed my breakfast lunch and snack for the next day (1 work 12 hr shifts) and I measured and calculated my meals.

Im currently at my desk at work trying to stay strong and even locked the snack drawer. I even called one of my co workers to go for a walk at lunch.

I have a lot to lose but I gotta keep on going!!

stay healthy!!

=] larissa
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi I just started a group under motivational for people who have between 30-100 pounds to lose -- we are going to have a great time motivating and stepping up to challenges if you are interested just send me an email and I can add you ( and the hubby to be also) -- it's good to see you getting on track cuz that was the hardest step for me so far!:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Larissa!!! You can do this! There is a challenge here called The Biggest Weight Loser if you are interested, send a message to Canelitas and she will set you up. It really helps keep me motivated. Best of luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • paloevans
    Options
    I am so motivated to lose! I am new and have no idea where to start. I am obviously at the right spot. My fear is that when my motivation is gone, I might not be at my goal weight:laugh:
    I am a mother of 5 (4 boys, 1 girl) My daughter has left for college and so.....it's just me with all these boys! So I get some workout every day. Just not the constructive kind, spurts here and there. More time spent in the car than anywhere else.
    I am so fortunate not to have any health issues linked to my obesity YET!:indifferent: So I am ready to do anything to get this weight off. I feel like I just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw:sad: Any suggestions or tips on how to get where we are want to go....Down the scale.
    Thanks for letting me ramble
  • lmwardx
    Options
    Im interested in the biggest loser but where do I go. Im not savy with this yet its my 1st time. Thanks for letting me know. :flowerforyou:
  • lmwardx
    Options
    sure im interes my email is lmwardxdiet@yahoo.com
  • lmwardx
    Options
    hey i feel yah on the whole wake up one day and looked in the mirror. It was as if it happened overnight!! so far im eating right and portion is a big factor and not eating late. Exersize is key too!! even if its a 10 min. walk its a start! baby steps is working for me! I also do a cleanse I got this dieters tea and wow!! but you have to make sure you get the right tea! mine is working.:drinker:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome - Best wishes to the both of you, sounds like you are doing great!

So you want to join the biggest loser challenge?

I'll message you about that in a bit ... It would be cool if you both joined :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • lmwardx
    Options
    This is going to be fun go black team!!