not feeling well

Options
the joy of kids....my daughter has officially gotten me sick :frown: i don't feel like eating anything or exercising for that matter. so my question is...when your not feeling well do you suck it up and exercise anyways and force your self to eat something or do you just skip?

Replies

• kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I got a headcold the first week I started here... I tried to battle through it but I was just so tired!! I had a rest day, then took it easy for a day or two after that - a light walk one day, some light strength training the next, but then I was back into it. Listen to your body - if you need a day of rest, take it. You don't want to wipe yourself out for a week when a day may be all it takes to get you right.
  • AlexandraLove
    Options
    Last time I was, I skipped. I lived off of Cheerios and OJ. I lost five pounds that week, and miraculously didn't boomerang back at the end.

Give your body a rest, and comeback recharged.
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I"m just getting over one my hubby gave to me...lol...I did some light walking when I felt up to it, but I did take a day off to just let my body recoup. Don't push it hard, but any little bit will def help :)
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Take a few days off, your body needs a rest to get better. Maybe take a leisurely walk if you get antsy, but don't push it.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'll buck the trend and say I try to workout through it. Most times I feel better h. If not, then I gave and go back to bed. Sweating all those little viruses has to be a good thing.