Fairly New Here

kdzmom
kdzmom Posts: 31 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I have been on here for a couple of months, but I tend to be a bit shy, so I haven't posted anything yet.

I have struggled with my weight all of my life. My husband has challenged my best friend and I to lose 15 pounds by October 11th (Challenge started back in mid-August). She found this website and it has been a true blessing! I have lost 12 of the 15 pounds so far. Once I hit the 15 pound mark by October 11th, I will continue to work toward my overall goal of 100 pounds total. That's going to take a while. I have to keep reminding myself that I didn't put it on in a few months, so I can't expect to take it off in a few months either.

As a side note, I have noticed my clothes getting looser, but the funniest thing I have noticed is that my glasses will not stay on my head anymore! All I have to do is look down and they fall right off! I must have had a fat head! :laugh:

Have a great day and thanks to everyone for their words of wisdom and support!
Karen

Replies

• kdzmom
    kdzmom Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, I have been on here for a couple of months, but I tend to be a bit shy, so I haven't posted anything yet.

I have struggled with my weight all of my life. My husband has challenged my best friend and I to lose 15 pounds by October 11th (Challenge started back in mid-August). She found this website and it has been a true blessing! I have lost 12 of the 15 pounds so far. Once I hit the 15 pound mark by October 11th, I will continue to work toward my overall goal of 100 pounds total. That's going to take a while. I have to keep reminding myself that I didn't put it on in a few months, so I can't expect to take it off in a few months either.

As a side note, I have noticed my clothes getting looser, but the funniest thing I have noticed is that my glasses will not stay on my head anymore! All I have to do is look down and they fall right off! I must have had a fat head! :laugh:

Have a great day and thanks to everyone for their words of wisdom and support!
    Karen
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to you and there is no need to be shy! :blushing:

we are all in the same boat here, and are here to help each other :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    There ya go, now that wasn't all that hard was it :happy:

By now you're already aware that this isn't a diet plan site but a lifestyle changing one. If you continue to look at it like that you'll do great.

Good luck on getting down that last few pounds and then taking the leap into you next goal :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.