Just a few noticable changes

Options
CarmenSox
CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
1. I can cross my legs.......comfortably......It's hard to teach your daughter to "sit like a lady" if you can't even do it
2. Sitting in a car and the seat belt is not pulled to the max
3. I can feel my collar bones- I'm far from skinny still so just to even be able to feel a bone is somewhat exciting to me!
4. I am not wearing the biggest clothes in the store anymore. I can't wait to cut up that Lane Bryant card and throw it on their counter and say "Sorry but your clothes are TOO BIG for me"!!!!
5. I have dropped an entire shoe size. Guess the weight had to go somewhere...
6. I wore a REAL bathing suit this past weekend....and no, not a skirted bottom either!!!!!!!!!!! First time in 10+ years. and Yes, The tops of my thighs are burnt......this also excites me! :)

7. Last but certainly not least.....WHO KNEW I HAD DIMPLES?????? They have been "hidden" for so long......oh how I welcome them back......WATCH OUT WORLD....HERE COMES CARMEN!!!!!!!!!

So - what are some things you have noticed? Good, Bad, Different?
CARMENSOX.jpg

Replies

• anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This is awesome.......... Way to go

and love the dimples
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thats brilliant, well done :)

although it is still early days for me ever since i have been as big as i am (a good few years now) i have had a problem with swollen ankles in warm weather or after being on my feet for a while but for the past couple of weeks even though we have had some very warm weather in the UK my ankles have not swollen up once, even after a long day on my feet, thats the thing i have most noticed so far :)
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yay! Your NSV's are great! My own NSVs are: I have great definition in my lower legs, I can wear the "small" clothes in my closet, and my favorite...I look younger :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!