DAILY QUICKIE

Options
I am going to challenge myself and anyone else who wants to join me, to do some quick exercises 2-3 times a day. I will post something to do, no more than 5 minutes worth of exercise at a time, and your challenge is to do it!! Just a little something to keep us moving throughout the day.

Today's A.M. challenge is to do 50 front kicks on each leg. You can do them in any combination of your choosing but do 50 on each leg!!! You last 10 on each leg should be your best best effort!!
Becareful you do not over extend your legs on each kick and don't go for height (unless you really want to) go for power!! Have fun and get kickin'!!

Replies

• karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    thought this was gonna be about something else!! haha
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'll take your challenge...I feel guilty because I read your title as "daily COOKIE" teehee
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thought this was gonna be about something else!! haha
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ccorkery
    ccorkery Posts: 13
    Options
    HAHA! I also read this thinking of something else. But I'm in for the challenge anyway! :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    done!

gimmee another!

I have no self-motivation today, it's looking like a couch day. I need to be told what to do!:laugh:
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Will do gladly because I will be sitting alot this week because "my doctor" I work for is out of work this week so I will be bored.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    P.M Challenge!!!!!!! Now that we got the legs moving, let's use the arms and abs!!! 50 punches each arm! As you punch twist your torso to use those abs!!!!!!!! Get to Punchin'!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Tuesday A.M. challenge: Sit ups! As many as you can and remember to work all your abs! I like to do bicycles (elbow to opposite knee) and reverse sit ups ( roll hips off the floor using abs, and curl upper body towards knees) Of course there are the good old crunches as well! Do at least 5 minutes of abs this morning!!!!! Aim for 10 minutes!!