TOOOOOOOO HYDRATED!!!!

Options
i've already had 10 glasses of water. i'm about to float away!

Replies

• christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i've already had 10 glasses of water. i'm about to float away!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Just pee and drink some more:bigsmile:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    I drink a gallon AT LEAST a day!! Its good for you! :) It will flush all the toxins and sodium out of your body!!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    haha, i'm a big water drinker as well.

i'm ALWAYS going to the bathroom to pee.
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    i drink alot of water
    but
    my bodys used to it i dont pee as much as i used to hahah
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking about 9 glasses a day at work and I think they are a little frustrated with me because I'm always in the bathroom! lol :laugh:
  • christelpistol
    Options
    it's only tough because i'm in retail!
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    I live in co and here last year we had a lady die from water intoxication! she was trying to win tickets to soom concert and the challenge was who could drink the most water in the shortest time. It was so sad because a lady called in and warned the dj's this was too dangerous but she died anyway. Please be careful if you get a headache it could be too much water !
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    There have been a couple of marathon runners that died from too much water after the race as well. Also, a young girl was on Xtasy and she drank too much water and died....

we are talking a LOT of water in a SHORT amount of time. Drinking 1.5 gallons over the course of 12 hours isn't going to hurt you.
  • MiaBellaFaith
    MiaBellaFaith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    so why is it that I can NOT drink lots of water?! I haaaaate it. I get soooo full. I only average about 4 glasses a day! Ugh.
  • christelpistol
    Options
    I live in co and here last year we had a lady die from water intoxication! she was trying to win tickets to soom concert and the challenge was who could drink the most water in the shortest time. It was so sad because a lady called in and warned the dj's this was too dangerous but she died anyway. Please be careful if you get a headache it could be too much water !

i heard about this. some people are just so stubborn.