New to MPF

Options
Hello! My name is Danni. I have been a WW since 2002. I tried the new PP plan and didn't have any success. I returned to the old WW plan and in my search for fitness and nutrition applications for my iPhone, I found this website! So far, I am loving the ability to look up nutrition info on my phone, and I love that I can see nutritional info broken out by food, meal and daily totals!

I am hoping to make some new weight loss buddies on this site. I am a newlywed. I've been married about 9 months. I gained 6 lbs on our two week honeymoon in Hawaii. In total, I would like to lose 16 lbs.

We have since sold two houses, bought a new house, and moved in the last 4 months. I now finally have time to work hard at losing these extra pounds!

Looking forward to meeting some new folks!
Danni

Replies

• Lucy_Alice
    Lucy_Alice Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey.

I'm fairly new too, good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • IBHEALTHY2
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as of today as well. Good Luck!
  • alimarieban
    alimarieban Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome!
  • dlb595
    dlb595 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new too!! I have been w/WW also, the PP plan is not doing well for me. I do like MPF for the breakdown of carbs/fat/calories/sodium per day. I also like that it is automatically kept & shows how much I have to work out to lose wt. Good luck to you!
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new and also on WW. The first week of PP was awesome. Now if I could just follow the plan tha would be better. I haven't tried tracking the food on here yet, but maybe a combination of the two will be an eye opener. I have been married about 2.5 years and have gained 20 lbs since, so I totally understand where you're coming from!