SUCCESS

Options
I had my fitness assessment today. Ignoring the scale completely, I've reached a healthy weight. My fat% is between average and lean, and I was told not to lose anymore weight because I could actually have problems having a baby... Bottom line is, goal achieved.

I'm in the middle of updating my food diary settings.......

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I had my fitness assessment today. Ignoring the scale completely, I've reached a healthy weight. My fat% is between average and lean, and I was told not to lose anymore weight because I could actually have problems having a baby... Bottom line is, goal achieved.

• Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    success is right!! Way to go!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YAY FOR YOU! plus what an adorable AV shot you got there!:drinker:

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!