What food..

Options
do you despise? For me, it's raw green peppers:sick: ! I use to love them until I was pregnant with my son and my hubby was slicing one for a salad and the smell made me literally sick! I still hate them 8 years later!

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    do you despise? For me, it's raw green peppers:sick: ! I use to love them until I was pregnant with my son and my hubby was slicing one for a salad and the smell made me literally sick! I still hate them 8 years later!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Beans Beans those magical fruits......the most disgusting food in the world!
  • ladybug3
    Options
    Okra:sick: Too slimy!!!
  • leahmb1698
    Options
    ugh spinache i dont care how much popeye likes it yuck :sick:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty open-minded about food but I am not a liver person!! Or any "Organs" really. :sick:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I'm pretty open-minded about food but I am not a liver person!! Or any "Organs" really. :sick:

Oh come on, who wouldn't like to eat a waste filtering organ? :bigsmile:
  • newlywedbeth
    Options
    I'm with you TamTastic! Liver or organs. Gross! I love just about everything else, (unfortunately)
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Oh come on, who wouldn't like to eat a waste filtering organ? :bigsmile:

Yeah..I use to love Chicken Liver from KFC...now I gag at the thought of what I was eating!:sick:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Liver has tons of iron in it and is a brain food, like fish. I miss deep fried chicken livers.

Honestly, there is nothing I won't eat, except bugs and worms. Wait.... Beets. I won't eat beets.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hate hominy!!! :sick: Always have and always will. I can't even stand the smell of it. :sick:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Lima Beans :sick:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    BEETS! God, how I hate beets!:mad:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Well let's see. I really love to eat just about everything. All the above mentioned food I love (never tasted hominy or okra though).

But I do really hate overcooked food of any kind. Meat loses it's flavor and vegies get mushy
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Everything everyone else has mentioned so far plus too many others to mention! In particular, I hate fat on meat--any amount of fat! YUCK! or Gristle! :sick: :sick: Now, if a pork roast has some VERY VERY VERY crispy fat on the top, I'll eat that but the soft mushy type fat and gristle sick3qx.gif
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Many foods . . . peppers, brussels sprouts, asparagus, tomatoes, fish, cottage cheese, nuts (except cashews) . . . well you get the picture (that's not even close to a complete list, and believe it or not I'm not nearly as picky as I used to be). Maybe that's part of my problem! :laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I can't stand cooked spinach(love baby spinach in salads though!) and I refuse to try any kind of organ, though my husband insists I try it every time we have turkey. :sick:

I'm also not a fan of sauerkraut, and I have a mental block towards sushi.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I can't stand cooked spinach(love baby spinach in salads though!) and I refuse to try any kind of organ, though my husband insists I try it every time we have turkey. :sick:

I'm also not a fan of sauerkraut, and I have a mental block towards sushi.

Sushi, There is the food I hate. Well I don't know if I hate it, but I can't get myself to try it. I was out with a friend and they suck some on my plate, and I gagged thinking about it. Fish should be cooked.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    THREE BEAN SALAD!!!!!!!!! Blechhhh.:sick:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Eggplant, yuck!

Faux cheese anything-( cheese its, cheese nips, nacho cheese doritios, cheese flavored goldfish, nacho cheese sauce that comes in a can) OMG just typing this made me ill.

Wow, my appetite is completely gone, that never happens.

This thread is amazing.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Sushi is disgusting! My husband LOVES it and tries to get me to eat some every time we go to an Asian restaurant...I've even tried the kind with no fish in it-Just vegetables...I can't handle it! I think part of it is having to stick that WHOLE thing in my mouth at once...Ugh.

And fish of any kind is just gross.

And if anything is slimey...One time I couldn't even eat pizza because it just seemed too "slimey" for me and it grossed me out!!