Options
Nachos88
Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
Hey everybody,

My Name is Natacha. I'm 22. I've lost 40 lbs a year ago. Now i have 15 more pounds to go but
it is soooo hard. I've really been trying everything for those last pounds.

I hope my fitness pal can really help me out.

Replies

• tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hi and good luck!! im new to this too and need to lose 50 lbs...congrats on losing the first 40, how did you do it?
  • Shaping_My_Destiny
    Options
    Hi Natacha! Great progress so far. Hit me up as a friend. I'm just getting started again. But, let's support each other. I'm Thomacl99! Welcome to MFP!!!
  • Nachos88
    Options
    Hey. thanks! I basically did portion control and a lifestyle/diet called the Fast 5. It worked for me up until i reach 160 lbs. Then I started to struggle with losing weight. I've lost ten lbs since then but dang...it's really hard now. Don;t know how much to eat, how much to exercise. so it's tricky.'

How much have you lost so far though tinachris? I think you will do fine, just work hard at what you want to accomplish.

:-)
  • Nachos88
    Options
    Hey. thanks! I basically did portion control and a lifestyle/diet called the Fast 5. It worked for me up until i reach 160 lbs. Then I started to struggle with losing weight. I've lost ten lbs since then but dang...it's really hard now. Don;t know how much to eat, how much to exercise. so it's tricky.'

How much have you lost so far though tinachris? I think you will do fine, just work hard at what you want to accomplish.

:-)