Hunger confusion

Options
Jellyphant
Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
Okay, sooo I ate my breakfast this morning around 7:30am. It is now 10:40am and I'm hungry again, haha. I've read people saying that you could just need to hydrate/drink your water, so I did!

My hunger is.. GONE. IT'S SO WEIRD!!

Just had to share this weird little thing our bodies do. :]

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    You should be eating every 3-4 hours so being hunry sounds normal at that time
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    ALso looks like you did not eat enough for breakfast. 300-400 calories is optimal
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    maybe even your calories out between all your meals i would be hungry on that little breakfast, also maybe try something less proccesed.. just a thought
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes the body confuses dehydration with hunger. Be sure you're getting enough water throughout the day. But I also agree that your breakfast should be bigger. Breakfast is my largest meal of the day. I shoot for between 400-500 calories with plenty of protein. I'm rarely hungry by lunch time but that helps me make better, healthier choices. :) Keep up the dedication... you are doing great!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    maybe even your calories out between all your meals i would be hungry on that little breakfast, also maybe try something less proccesed.. just a thought
    I agree, on my days off, I cook everything I eat from scratch, but on super early work days where I have to grab and go, I try to aim for the next best thing.