Body Part...

Options
What's the one (or two or three) body part that you can't wait to show off once you hit your goal weight?

For me-It's my collar bones! I don't want them sticking out all sickly like, but for some reason I love prominent collar bones. :laugh:

I guess that's all I really want to show off, besides how rockin' my whole body looks while fully clothed!

Replies

• NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What's the one (or two or three) body part that you can't wait to show off once you hit your goal weight?

For me-It's my collar bones! I don't want them sticking out all sickly like, but for some reason I love prominent collar bones. :laugh:

I guess that's all I really want to show off, besides how rockin' my whole body looks while fully clothed!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    My legs! They look fantastic once I start working out and lose some weight. I can't wait!

Short skirts... here I come!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My waist!!! I have always had a curvy body (small waist, nice hips and big boobs) and I just can't wait until I am curvy instead of.... lumpy.. LOL.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    oh gosh-- my face, now that I'm no longer looking like my 400 pound brother-- my neck, and shoulders-- and legs-- and collarbones-- lol.
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    My bikini body- All of it - once the fat is gone along with the white skinLOL I glow and not in a good way!:laugh:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My abs!!! I know they're in there somewhere, and when they come out at long last, you'll have to fight me to make me wear a full length shirt!!! Bikini tops and jogging in just a sports bra and shorts here I come!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    my butt! :laugh: it's looking super fab
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Probably my legs followed closely by my arms. I never wear shorts, skirts(other then calf length ones), swim suits, or short sleeved tops(unless I have a sweater) because of my arms and legs.

It will be so nice to just wear what I want and not care about what I look like!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I will be delighted when I can proudly point to where my beer gut used to be!
    beer-belly.gif
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    After the next baby, I'd like to show off my midriff. I had my naval pierced at 19, and now, post baby (maternity stud....) it's actually not too bad. I would like to reduce my body fat after the next baby, enough to see my abs.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    this won't take long for me to answer. My stomach. I can't wait till that flab is gone. two piece swim suit here i come.
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    MY collar bones!! lmao your not the only wierd one!!
    (my hubbin likes the way they look too)
    i've always had a softball body (playing since i was four) so i'm a stocky built person, therefore i dont wear shorts/skirts, and lord knows i wont be wearing a two piece (stretch marks from pregnancy), so, yeap... my collar bones!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My ARMS! I can't wait to have sexy, lean, muscular arms...

...And some amazing abs! :love:
  • georgiaj
    Options
    my middle including my back, this development of back fat... fat wings, I can't wait for them to be gone along with the tummy.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    MY collar bones!! lmao your not the only wierd one!!

Yay for collar bones :bigsmile: