Your views on...

Options
2»

Replies

• emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have implants already it just interests me to hear diverse views on the subject. I didn't need implants...it was something I've wanted since I was literally 8yrs old...lol walking around with water balloons in my shirt.

I'm surprised a lot of the ladies who have had lifts/reductions don't have implants..usually they recommend them with those procedures.

Anyone in Az who needs a doc to look into you can check mine out! (my dr that is!)
    Do you mind if I ask how much it costs?

It depends what dr you choose because they charge differently. And location matters too!! You can get them done for as little as 2000 and over 10000! Price shouldn't make your decision, but how you feel about the dr and his work..if you get a bad job with complications it becomes pricey to fix! Luckily I haven't had any!
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    I have implants already it just interests me to hear diverse views on the subject. I didn't need implants...it was something I've wanted since I was literally 8yrs old...lol walking around with water balloons in my shirt.

I'm surprised a lot of the ladies who have had lifts/reductions don't have implants..usually they recommend them with those procedures.

Anyone in Az who needs a doc to look into you can check mine out! (my dr that is!)

I have no need for implants after a reduction. After they reduced them - they lifted them and put them back together very nicely. Getting implants would totally and completely defeat the purpose of a reduction - which was to REDUCE the size of them.

I realize the point is to downsize but a lot of reductions don't always turn out so pretty. Smaller yes, but if the tissue left is all stretched out and not very "firm" and just jello-ish they use a small implant to make the breast appear to have some sort of volume. That's awesome you didn't need them tho!

I got a rather larger implant but only wanted a "d". I'm a "f/g" now but they look like Dd's. Fake boobs are nowhere near the weight or actual appearance of natural boobs..if that makes sense. All together mine are 2.5 lbs I can't remember what they would weigh if natural and this size. Hoping with working out I'll fit a Dd so I can shop vickies secret!
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    Thanks Missy Crissy :) you look FAB too!!
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    after breast cancer, an implant was the option we were going to go.
    unfortunately, i busted the expander, so we went a differrent route.

a friend of mine had breast implants and they look very natural and really helped her a lot. she is a belly dancer, so it helped with her self image, a lot.

personally, i would only get them if i lost the other breast to cancer, but i am big chested to begin with.

Oh my! Expanders are definitely not as durable as a regular implant! Idk why they just have a higher deflation rate. With the new silicones you can run over them with a full size car and they don't pop!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    It's funny, because I was always someone who was happier with my smaller boobs. They were great for athletics, and just big enough to look good in a low cut shirt. Good handful, really.

But after breastfeeding, the girls just aren't what they used to be. They're actually a cup size bigger than prepregnancy, but with this weight-loss and all they endured within the first few weeks postpartum, they're decidedly looking more down. I don't know about implants (we'll see what happens when we wean), but I wouldn't argue with a lift at this point. It would make me feel like I got something to keep my sexy factor going as a mom, haha.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The IRS should add a box to check if you would like a portion(or all) of your return to go towards helping women afford these.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think you should do it if it's gonna make you feel better about yourself and more confident.....
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I LOOOVE mine! lol! Mine do not look fake, they arent hard and they bounce all over the place. I have always had hips and a booty and I wanted the top to match the bottom. I didnt go in though, and say make mine as big as possible. I just said I want my top to match the shape of the rest of my body and look natural for my size, shape and weight.
  • emilymiesel
    Options
    I LOOOVE mine! lol! Mine do not look fake, they arent hard and they bounce all over the place. I have always had hips and a booty and I wanted the top to match the bottom. I didnt go in though, and say make mine as big as possible. I just said I want my top to match the shape of the rest of my body and look natural for my size, shape and weight.

Exactly! I always though fake boobs would stay put lol but mine feel pretty squishy/real and bounce! Btw an awesome workout bra is the under armor endure! About $50 but totally worth it! I didn't say to make me as big as possible...just said I'd like a full D and they showed me the siZers. When I had them in I wasn't satisfied with how they looked so went a little bigger. I'm super happy and have though of upgrading...obviously after kids & can't wait!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I plan on getting mine done as soon as I maintain my goal weight. Why, because I want them to look good, and I will have worked hard to get to that point, so why not enjoy it!