Great results!

raincloud
raincloud Posts: 405 Member
So I posted a few days ago about this plateau. If my numbers were right today I broke free from it! But even if not, this made me feel awesome>

I went to a party on Saturday after going to the University of Michigan football game (GO BLUE!) and I saw lots of friends I hadn't seen since starting to lose weight, and one that I saw 2 weeks ago. EVERYONE complimented me, and my friend that I saw 2 weeks ago even said "Where'dya go?!?!" Meaning I look a lot smaller.

My theory is this. I lost this weight pretty fast, and this plateau of a week or two was my body changing and getting smaller with this weight loss. Even my husband said in the past 2 weeks I've gotten a lot smaller and more curvy again!!!
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's REALLY PAYING OFF!!!!!!!

Replies

• raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    So I posted a few days ago about this plateau. If my numbers were right today I broke free from it! But even if not, this made me feel awesome>

I went to a party on Saturday after going to the University of Michigan football game (GO BLUE!) and I saw lots of friends I hadn't seen since starting to lose weight, and one that I saw 2 weeks ago. EVERYONE complimented me, and my friend that I saw 2 weeks ago even said "Where'dya go?!?!" Meaning I look a lot smaller.

My theory is this. I lost this weight pretty fast, and this plateau of a week or two was my body changing and getting smaller with this weight loss. Even my husband said in the past 2 weeks I've gotten a lot smaller and more curvy again!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It's REALLY PAYING OFF!!!!!!!
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Congrats! That's wonderful!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    way to go very proud of you. It also makes me feel good about not loosing weight this week.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    that a girl!:wink:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Great job... keep it up. :tongue:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    NICE! :smile:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    You go girl!!:bigsmile: I've been get similar comments from co-workers here lately. It's a wonderful feeling. Just don't get absorbed by it and fall off the wagon. I always did this and ended up gaining back plus some. Keep it up and you'll to great. I can't wait till I'm in the 40 something for my weight loss. Thanks your an insperation.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!