Surviving the Weekend

Options
I seems to do really good during the week and crappy during the weekend....Any tips on how you stay on track?

Replies

• HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Make it work for you. Zig/Zag your days. Have some lower days during the week to compensate. Just make sure your weekly calories average what you should be netting. And POST it all to be sure.

Only here a month but losing and feel good about having it all (within reason LOL) some days :)
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    I keep on doing the same thing. i am really good during the week and work out, eat sensibly then along comes the weekend and I undo all the good work!
    I do try to be extra good on Mondays to compensate but it isn't really working!
    I need to work out why I keep jeopardising all my efforts!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I set out to not mess up again like I always do and even though it took a lot of hard work and willing myself on I think I finally did well on a weekend. I did double my exercises on Saturday morning and had so much water I could have floated. I actually did feel like exercising again on Sunday but I decided against it seeing that I have been doing at least an hour everyday for the past 13 days. Sunday is my usual day off, but I did exercise 2 Sundays ago (12th) just to relieve some of the guilt I felt after a terrible Saturday. This morning I was so happy and it was so worth it because I was 0.2lbs down from my Saturday weigh-in day weight which is not something I am used to. Usually I do so bad on the weekends that by Monday I had exceeded my previous Saturday weight and had to spend the next week trying to get back even and if I am lucky lose another 0.2 lbs or so. I am going to will myself to repeat this again next weekend because it sure makes life easier.