BEST at home dvd to get lean and toned?

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
I do about every activity under the sun....run, bike, swim, lift, kickbox, ect...but i need a steady program to help me get lean and toned, i'm not looking to drop major lbs. just to get more toned overall, i like to mix up my workouts but maybe i should just stick to one program. I get bored doing the same routine, so i do strength one day, then cardio the next, mixing up the dvds i have....any suggestions on the best way to tone up? THANKS!!!

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Probably not what you wanted but Netflix has some fun 10 minute workouts. Some strengthening, toning, pilaties.. stuff like that. You can add a few a day... fit them in.. try them without spending money.
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme!

I second this. I love chalean extreme.
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    Slim in 6
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels' DVDs
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just had GREAT results with Ripped in 30!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    the 30day shred by JM is awesome but a little aggressive on the knees
    I have not lost much lbs with this dvd but tone and strength is major

Good luck.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Well. I'm "old school" compared to the other answers you'll probably get here.

I :heart: Tae Bo. I've been doing it on and off for.. oh, at least 10 yrs now. I've been going to the gym for over 18 months now and every time I do Tae Bo - I get butt kicked and am sore for days afterward.

I think it is a great overall workout. There are a ton of different dvds out there.
  • Tules13
    Tules13 Posts: 16
    Options
    Is it on the netflix on demand or do you have to get the dvd in the mail??? very curious???? thanks
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Is it on the netflix on demand or do you have to get the dvd in the mail??? very curious???? thanks

On demand. Just type in 10 (for 10 minutes) and see some options. They seem lame at first but I get a good sweat going and i'm losing and feeling good so ... i'll take it :p
  • peculiarme
    Options
    To carajo ; I have just signed up on myfitnesspal and saw your post. I am quiet a bit "older" than you but from your pic, you found a good workout to tone up. Will you please share your daily workout and helpful hints ? Thank You ... and by the way, you look very toned ;)