Weight Loss Challenge June 24-July 22 Please Join!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I sent a pm to you.

But for everyone else:
    CW 231.2lbs
    GW for 7/22 is 220lbs

I did the crunches and reverse crunch challenge today (I counted some of my 30 DS ones and made up the difference :wink: )
  • nisaacs51306
    Options
    sounds good I need an extra boost!
  • perne11
    perne11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im in! I just sent you a friend request!! Sooo excited!
  • stephhrae
    stephhrae Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in! I just started MFP yesterday.

I'll send you a friend request :)
  • kylies1219
    kylies1219 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    INNNNNNNN!!!! :happy:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :smile: My weight this morning was 191.25 lbs. I'm excited to play! I will be doing my crunches and reverse crunches when I get home.
  • michellenugent1971
    Options
    I want to join. I am new to MyFitnessPal, so far so good, I just started it this week. My only issue is night time I get hunger pains. Any advice?
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I am new to MyFitnessPal, so far so good, I just started it this week. My only issue is night time I get hunger pains. Any advice?

This is what helps me with hunger:
    Eat 5 or 6 small meals a day (try to spread calories evenly)
    Eat lots of veggies and protein and get enough fiber
    Drink enough water
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Since my weight has been going up this week I better join to get on track.

I will go friend you now and send you my weight for today and my goal for July 22.
  • Andie940
    Andie940 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will join in
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm still debating whether I should be doing the 50 crunches & 50 reverse on TOP of the 200 I have to do in P90 ab ripper tonight... or just do the 50 extra reverse and 30 extra crunches... I don't know if I can handle 300 :-)
  • sonia_mt
    sonia_mt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would love too :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Sent you my info yesterday. What's the status with teams etc?
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm doing P90X too! I decided to do the Ab Ripper X at the end of the day and the 50 & 50 at the beginning. What week are you on in P90X? I'm finishing up week 2 and I'm already seeing results!
  • stefraab
    Options
    I'm excited!! I'm on board for today's challenge although it could have fallen on an easier day! Lol! We're having a bbq party tonight

I have to admit I didn't get to yesterday's challenege. I did my normal ab ripper 200 but my daughter had trouble sleeping and by the time I finished p90 it was bedtime! Excuses excuses ;)
  • stefraab
    Options
    Hey, I'm doing P90X too! I decided to do the Ab Ripper X at the end of the day and the 50 & 50 at the beginning. What week are you on in P90X? I'm finishing up week 2 and I'm already seeing results!

Hey! If this was directed @ me I'm not doing p90x - just p90. I'm still too unfit for X :) lol
    I'm on week.... 9 I think.