Hello! New but looking for fitness pals

Options
This is my first week on MFP. I am here to get moving and get healthier. I've battled with my weight since puberty and understand it takes hard work and dedication. I'm ready to do this for me. Between my weight and stress from work, it's started affecting my digestion. I know working out will help with both the stress and weight gain. I really want to start moving that needle on the scale back the other direction!

I am fortunate and have an elliptical at home to work out on and my goal is a minimum of 30mins a day, 5 days a week. I love working out on the elliptical since I feel like I've gotten a good workout in a short amount of time. I'm looking for some recommendations on different activities to help get in shape, so please feel free to suggest.

I really like the MFP so far. I love the phone app! It's really convenient to enter my food while I'm still at lunch :).

I'm looking for MFP buddies to add, so anyone looking for more motivation send me a message and hopefully I can figure out how to add you.

Replies

• pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am not new but am always looking for some new friends. My favorite workouts are definately on the elliptical as well but the gym I had a membership to closed so I no longer have access to one. I enjoy walking and have recently started trying to jog as well. I have had problems with my weight all my life. Feel free to add me if you still need another friend :)