Body by Vi

Options
kbella67
kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
Has anyone heard of this? It's a plan with shakes..somewhat like shakeology I think, My friend is recommending I do it with her and i wondered if anyone knows anything about it.

Replies

• jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this one, but I know when I did a shake plan I was hungry all the time and never quite satisfied. And I didn't learn to eat right, so as soon as I ended the program I gained back the weight. Remember, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've been on it since May and love it. It's cheaper than Shakeology, I get a 30 day supply of 2 shakes a day shipped to California for $117 vs Shakeology that starts at $115 for 1 shake a day. Plus the shake base is cream flavored so I can customize it any way I want vs. Shakeology that only has chocolate, greenberry & strawberry.

I really like the product and I lost 10 lbs with the shake alone before I started working out. the only down side is that it's a MLM program, so your friend probably wants you to do it because she will make money if you sign up under her name.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been HOUNDED by a girl doing this, so Im super turned off by it. If it works great but they are REALLY high pressure!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and as soon as I quit, a lot of the weight came back. Even though, I was still trying to eat proper meals and exercise. I recommend if you do buy them, use them as a snack replacement, not an actual meal. That may help you continue to keep it off in the end.
    I personally don't want anything else to do with it ever again.
  • kbella67
    kbella67 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks for these comments..I am wondering if it has some type of enhancing drug in the shake or something? She is super high pressure and I really just have 15lbs left to lose that I can't quite get off..I feel like I should just continue along on healthy real food but if it was great and really worked it would be so nice and quick.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have been HOUNDED by a girl doing this, so Im super turned off by it. If it works great but they are REALLY high pressure!

same here, there's this friend on my FB showing pics and posting anything she can on it...plus I can see clearly in her pics that she didn't lose much, the pants she uses to prove her point are too big for her anyway and are probably borrowed because I know she was never that fat, she's tiny.