Flat Out Wraps...How Do You Store Them?

crazywheaten
crazywheaten Posts: 73
edited 7:39PM in Food and Nutrition
I made myself a wrap for the first time to bring to work for lunch. I have to make my lunch the night before. Well I wrapped it in Saran Wrap and today it is WET. G.R.O.S.S. I had to eat it anyways but would love some suggestions on how to store it overnight so that it actually enjoyable to eat the next day!

Replies

• Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    I think I would just keep the wrap separate until you're ready to eat it. Not sure what else can be done to eliminate the sog
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I would say to prepare you "filling" and put it in tupperware, bring the tortilla and make it when it's time to eat it. I used to work at a salad/wrap place and whenever I'd bring a wrap home, I'd have to eat it right away because they do get soggy. If there is another solution, I'd love to know =)
  • Maybe try roasting it to make it crunchy, then putting it in a reusuable container(help out the environment while you're at it)
  • densiert
    densiert Posts: 17
    I love bringing wraps for lunch at work. I usually put everything i want in it except the 'wet' part ( like mayo or mustard or hot sauce). I bring it in a seperate container and add it at work. Tomatoes tend to add moisture as well so I don't put any. I keep the wrap in plastic wrap and the rest seperate :)
This discussion has been closed.