What will you miss the most about being overweight?

Options
I think what I will miss the most is that glistening shine often mistaken for a glow but really its sweat that just flows from my pore with ease, yeah I think Ill miss that glow....

Replies

• Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing!

(except maybe getting to drink all the cokes I want :wink: )
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    I know what Ill miss the most......How when ever it was cold, I could always tuck my hands underneath my very own had warmer....better known as a "Dunlap"....ya know when your belly DunLapped over your Whoo Haaa....Yeah Ill miss my hand warmer the most.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Not a damn thing!

(except maybe getting to drink all the cokes I want :wink: )
    MMmmmm yes...Cokes :drinker:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I miss the hours of quality time with my couch and TV.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    LOL!! I miss the hours of quality time with my couch and TV.
    Yeas...I do believe I was creating a nice lil dent in the couch and had worn off a couple of the numbers on the remote control so only I knew what the were!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    I will also miss the applause I would get while running naked through the house (from the skin flappin) ...I mean really who gets to have there very own cheering section?
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    nothing.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    :sad: MY BOOBS!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Being "warm blooded". I keep a fleece jacket in the office because I get cold sitting here in the high 60's temps :sad:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You are to funny :laugh:

Me? I will miss nothing!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    Eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and being totally oblivious as to what it was doing to my body. Not thinking about calories or nothin'. Just enjoying the food -- the nice creamy processed kind.
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can't really think of anything I will miss.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Not one damn thing. :bigsmile:
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and being totally oblivious as to what it was doing to my body. Not thinking about calories or nothin'. Just enjoying the food -- the nice creamy processed kind.
    For sure....I NEVER EVEN KNEW what calories where all about...I only knew what tasted delishious....and for some reason the most delisious things had 3digits in there calorie count and then nastier things had less...
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I will miss nothing, not the pain in my legs and in my back, not the no energy feeling, not the "omg you're pregnant" or "this is for the baby" while i'm clearly not pregnant. I don't mind my boobs shrinking a bit, DD is kind of big....

maybe i'll miss all my all you can eat moments, but I know they are not mentally and physically healthy, so i'm good with it.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Being "warm blooded". I keep a fleece jacket in the office because I get cold sitting here in the high 60's temps :sad:
    I know right....Its getting colder and colder these days....Its actually 85degrees outside and in my office I have a space heater on.??? Im gonna miss my protective layer against the elements!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    I will miss nothing, not the pain in my legs and in my back, not the no energy feeling, not the "omg you're pregnant" or "this is for the baby" while i'm clearly not pregnant. I don't mind my boobs shrinking a bit, DD is kind of big....

maybe i'll miss all my all you can eat moments, but I know they are not mentally and physically healthy, so i'm good with it.
    OH MAN....Do I know what you mean....about the false pregnancy scare! I got that alot...."are you pregnant?"....Yeah Im pregnant If you can have a double bacon cheesburger Baby!!! Ill be due in about an hour or two....but it wont be cute!
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My damn expensive shoes!!! Never thought I would loose a shoe size....my shoe size went back to a 8 from that plump 9.....and I'M NOT GIVING AWAY MY PRADA SHOES!!!!!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    :sad: MY BOOBS!
    I went from a DD to a very small C....but Im learning to embrace it all.....well what I have left to "embrace"
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    My damn expensive shoes!!! Never thought I would loose a shoe size....my shoe size went back to a 8 from that plump 9.....and I'M NOT GIVING AWAY MY PRADA SHOES!!!!!
    oooh Yess Pammie...Good one, never ever imagined that I would loose weight im my feet...but duh I makes sense...I wonder if you loose weight in your gums or ear lobes but we just dont notice??? things that make you go hhummm.