the pudge above my belly-button

Options
How and the heck can I get rid of it? It is about the size of my fist and I can't seem to loose it with any excercise that I do. Why want it go away?

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've had that too, and it has shrunk with time as I've worked on strength training and cardio. I was stuck for a while with my weight and now that I've been losing again it's going away. It's almost flat now when I stand up tall, but it's definitely taken a while to get to that point.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's definitely annoying. I never had my weight gain right there before, but now I do. I truly believe it's from stress & cortisol. No way to spot reduce, but over time it should go away. Guess it's like I've always heard, "The first place you gain it is the last place you lose it"
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's definitely annoying. I never had my weight gain right there before, but now I do. I truly believe it's from stress & cortisol. No way to spot reduce, but over time it should go away. Guess it's like I've always heard, "The first place you gain it is the last place you lose it"
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Are you doing reverse crunches? They are supposed to help with the spot towards the bottom of our belly.
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not sure it's really possible to focus on one specific spot to reduce the fat. However, continuing to lose fat and build muscle will help reduce fat deposits all over your body.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    bump