New Here

Options
I've used this ap on my phone for 5 days, I really like it. If I'd had it during my first round of HCG, it would've been much easier. I'm on my second round of HCG....I started doing cake classes, and noticed a gain, but I'm in size 11 jeans. This time, I'm only using HCG as appetite suppression, in otherwords, I'm doing things different. It works if I don't mess up. Please, everyone, don't flame, I'm 49, a nurse, and level 2 with Sonia Choquette. I've studied what was lacking in this diet, to me. anyway. i was at 4 pounds lost, now I'm at 3 pounds lost cause of Father's Day yesterday. So now I'm back to normal. No holidays for a while.

8607205.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome!
    If you are attempting to be healthy - then what works for you works for you - I'll trust you to watch out for your health and know that we are here to support you - not to flame you!!! ;)
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    i exercise, make sure I'm within the calories, and lean vegetarian. And I also make sure I have enough protein. I started this round, I've not been to the store yet. I'll see how this goes this week.