Not very new but..... Losing and feeling great!

Options
So I'm not new... been on here for a few months. Today though I really had to just put something out there because I just want to shout!!! ;)

As of this weekend I have lost 30 pounds!!!!! My pants are toooo big, my undies are too big, my shirts... well being a large busted woman... those probably will never get much smaller but even those are feeling big. :)

I started this journey Dec 31st of 2010... back up and above where I was before. 251.4

I had lost 52 after I had my second child in 2006 and then hubby decided another one would be awesome.
After my 3rd child I had a hard time losing and going through rough times with said hubby didn't help the eating situation. (Emotional,bored eater) Then in Nov of 2009 he told me about a one night stand right after I had my 3rd that resulted in a child and that he was being served paternity papers. I spiraled down in spirits and life and up in pounds. 2010 was a very hard emotional year and after the initial shock and getting really mad.... I came to Dec and decided that 2011 was mine. I want this weight gone!!!! I have three kids 6 1/2, 4 1/2 & 2 1/2 and I need to keep up with them. And esp if he and I don't work out. (still in limbo but trying to work somethings out)

So I started and was not going down hardly at all, when I found this site. Then shortly after that a bunch of girls at work started a Biggest Loser contest. Needless to say I am now down 30 pounds and just started training to run a 1/2 marathon in the fall. (Oct)

Today I feel alive and fun. Getting skinny, making this about me for once instead of everyone else.... Learning to love myself again and knowing that no matter what happens with my marriage that I am a wonderful person with alot to give!

MAN I FEEL GOOD!!! 30 down and 71 more to go ;)
YIPPEEEEEE

Replies

• thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...congrats!!
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    Congrats! I'm closing in on 30 as well and we're close in age/goals!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    that's amazing
    good for you :)
    I have just started this site less then two weeks
    ago..it's great
    i too have lost and gained...many time but this time will be
    the last !!
    good luck
    feel free to add me :)
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Way to go! 30 lbs is no big feat so be proud :)
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome......The best of luck to you as you are doing GREAT!!! Keep your head up girlfriend cuz you so deserve to be happy.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO........its ALL about you girl, Make it happen:drinker:
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :) I don't post much... but had to just finally say it outloud that I was doing ok.