new yet old....

thunderhorse09
thunderhorse09 Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
i havent been on since 09, so its been awhile. i'm still battling the weightloss that i cant seem to gain control over. so sick of it. but im trying now. im really trying. i just hope i can get somewhere.

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Just trying is a step in the right direction....if you need us, we will be here for you!
  • Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Well welcome back!! I have been dealing with my weight issues since I gave birth to my daughter. I could easily say it's baby fat... but my daughter will be 10 in August, so I don't think that's going to work anymore. I have found this site to be very valuable to me. I can hold myself accountable for things I eat & it helps me realize how many calories are in a medium fry from McDonald's...
    Good Luck! :smile:
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Don't hope, KNOW. Losing weight is first in the mind and that's why it's so hard. You need to reprogam years of bad behavior and (if you're like me) your own poor self esteem rooting for you to fail. KNOW you can do it. KNOW you're going to do it. Remeber we're all here for support. I had tried to diet over and over again. I'd lose, then gain even more. I was looking for instant results and would end up practically starving myself to a goal only to "celebrate" by eating then gain and gain. One day something snapped. I had made up my mind and that's when everything changed for me. You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.