Hello

MariyaS
MariyaS Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I'm new here. I've decided it's time to lose the weight and get back to myself. I am 21 years old and have a wonderful 14 month old son. I've been married to a great man for almost 2 years and but have been together for 5.5 years.
We have recently had a MC at 9 weeks in July. My husband and myself decided that maybe we should work on the weight issues and enjoy or son before trying again.
We also have a new addition to our family a chow chow puppy named Maggie. She is a sweetie.
I am really looking forward to losing this weight that just piled on over the last 2 years. Most of it was from my pregnancy, but some also from bad hobbits.
Mariya

Replies

• Hello,
    I'm new here. I've decided it's time to lose the weight and get back to myself. I am 21 years old and have a wonderful 14 month old son. I've been married to a great man for almost 2 years and but have been together for 5.5 years.
    We have recently had a MC at 9 weeks in July. My husband and myself decided that maybe we should work on the weight issues and enjoy or son before trying again.
    We also have a new addition to our family a chow chow puppy named Maggie. She is a sweetie.
    I am really looking forward to losing this weight that just piled on over the last 2 years. Most of it was from my pregnancy, but some also from bad hobbits.
    Mariya
  • hello
  • Hey :)
This discussion has been closed.