I'm new.

Options
I am hoping that this will help me reach my goal... So far I really like it, and it's very helpful. I really want to end this cycle I have been in for so long.

Replies

• Chrissy2627
    Options
    Hi! I am also new and working towards reaching my goals. Good luck! You can add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    Good luck to you both! I am new today too. Feel free to add me for moral support :)
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    Welcome :o) im sure you will find this site useful!!! im pretty new also and love it so far. The communtiy is very supportive and halpful. Good luck!
  • Ariyasnow1
    Ariyasnow1 Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome! It is indeed a fun and supportive way to reach your goals. I have reached mine using MFP and it literally has changed my life by introducing me to my new lifestyle.

Good luck!
  • DaisyAguilar4
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm sure you will find this site useful!!! I'm pretty new myself and love it so far. The communtiy is very supportive and helpful. Good luck to everyone.. you all can add me if you like..
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is pretty awesome and there are tons of people to help keep you motivated! You can add me if you like!

Salud!