Introducing myself

Options
Hello. My name is Joy. My username here is DestinyJoy57. I am new to this site as of Friday, June 17, 2011. I have used another site similar to this one for weight loss and healthy diet changes. I quit smoking along with my husband on January 9, 2006. Gained about 35 pounds. It took me four years to lose 25 of those pounds. I would like to lose 10 more pounds and keep it off this time. I gained 7 pounds over the past 3 weeks by eating fast food and dessert a few too many times. I am trying to learn to eat healthy and to eat foods with less sugar. My calorie count is usually pretty close to where I should be, but I am getting too much sugar in my diet. Seems nearly everything has some sugar in it. Anyway, we can do this. My hubby is also trying to lose weight and eat better. He is having a difficult time, but I have faith he can do it. We quit smoking, so we need to use some of the same commitment and determination here as we did with quitting smoking. Thanks for reading this. Joy

Replies

• chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place and GOOD FOR YOU for quitting smoking! That's a battle I continue to lose but it's all good because I intend to win the war!