Start of Week 3

Options
I made it through 2 weeks! I lost my water weight the first week - 9 lbs actually. Then my 2nd week I lost another 3, which is still a good number. I am still set at losing 2 lb/week so I hope to be between 1 and 2 lbs a week, that would be great! I am actually becoming the person that doesnt feel like eating all her calories, and struggles to find something at night. I love that! I'm never full!

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    I made it through 2 weeks! I lost my water weight the first week - 9 lbs actually. Then my 2nd week I lost another 3, which is still a good number. I am still set at losing 2 lb/week so I hope to be between 1 and 2 lbs a week, that would be great! I am actually becoming the person that doesnt feel like eating all her calories, and struggles to find something at night. I love that! I'm never full!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Awesome-- congrats-- gives you such a mental boost, doesn't it??

Keep it going!!!:flowerforyou:
  • savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    what did you do to lose your water weight?
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Marla, yes it does! It makes me want to keep going!

savanuh, I just followed the plan for my height/weight, I never went over my calories, and I didnt go under by more than 50. I have a lot to lose, 100 lbs since the start, so that could be part of why I lost so much the first week
  • savanuh
    Options
    oh i see! well this is my first official week following this so lets see how it goes:smile: i have about 50 or so pounds to lose
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    You will do great! How often are you going to weigh?
  • savanuh
    Options
    i am thinking on either saturday or monday not sure yet?
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Yea I definitely suggest only once a week, if you can. I weigh everyday, its an addiction, but it can be frustrating since your weight fluctuates a little bit every day
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Yea I definitely suggest only once a week, if you can. I weigh everyday, its an addiction, but it can be frustrating since your weight fluctuates a little bit every day

I found out that weighing myself more than once a week doesn't work for me. This week I weighed myself after eating dinner and at night... (Wii Fit only gives you a stamp on your calendar for working out if you do a body test) anyway... that upset me. Then a day later I had a Dr.'s appointment right after I ate lunch and they weighed me (around 2pm, fully dressed w/ shoes) Yuck! (but still lower than last time they weighed me! yea!) :laugh:
  • meganlkp
    Options
    I am struggling to eat all my calories. I can eat 1200 bu I find that by 21:00 I have only eaten 900 (or just under) and can't fit any more in. I have tried nuts etc but Id have to eat loads to increase the calorie intake. I also find that when I do manage to eat all 1200 (normally on weekends) I put on weight? I am now so scared to eat all my calories just in case I put on weight again when I was doing so well! I have lost 2 kg in a month which is not bad going but like you say - it is probably mostly water weight. :o(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!