BIG GOAL REACHED--1/2 WAY TO GOAL!

shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
If you will direct your attention to my ticker, you will see that I have, as of this morning, LOST 70 POUNDS!

THAT IS 1/2 WAY TO MY GOAL!!!!!!!! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gif

And, it is now exactly 6 months and 1 day since I joined MFP--thanks all of you for helping me get to this point!

I started dancing already and will be dancing all day! But I'll spare you the mental images of how I danced this morning after jumping off the scale! Just imagine a middle-age still-lot-to-lose woman bouncing off the walls doing my best imitation of HAMMER TIME! :tongue:

Hammer_Time-1.gif

So, here's some of my fav--dancing bananas instead!

party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    If you will direct your attention to my ticker, you will see that I have, as of this morning, LOST 70 POUNDS!

THAT IS 1/2 WAY TO MY GOAL!!!!!!!! yupi3ti.gifyupi3ti.gif

And, it is now exactly 6 months and 1 day since I joined MFP--thanks all of you for helping me get to this point!

I started dancing already and will be dancing all day! But I'll spare you the mental images of how I danced this morning after jumping off the scale! Just imagine a middle-age still-lot-to-lose woman bouncing off the walls doing my best imitation of HAMMER TIME! :tongue:

Hammer_Time-1.gif

So, here's some of my fav--dancing bananas instead!

party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif
  • Congrats to you. That is awesome
  • Congratulations, that's amazing!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Awesome!

You are awesome! Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    I like this clip, too--the Dance of Joy!

numfar2.gif
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    That is MOST excellent! :smile: Congratulations!! Great job! Enjoy your day, you've earned it! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    woot woot!!! thats awesoem keep it up!!!
  • shorerider
    Thanks, all!

Just got home with my present to myself for making it 1/2 way--my new puppy! I didn't get the one I posted photos of the other day though. I went by Animal Control and they had a whole litter of Lab-mixes someone turned in. I picked out a cutie pie! She's 6 wks old and sweet as can be. Photos to come soon!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    shorerider you rock! What an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

:love: ya for always being there with a good advice. And now this! yourself as an example. :smooched:, shorerider. :blushing: So you do practice what you preach :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    That's awesome! Way to go! Get your dance on woman, you deserve it!

animated_dance.gif
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Yea!!!!!!
    Congrats to you. :flowerforyou:

Keep up the GREAT work. :drinker:
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    You rock Shorerider.

I am so happy to hear that you bought something inedible to reward your self for the effort. I have been too guilty of going out to eat my favorite high calorie food when celebrating. Lets keep subordinating food to life!

Congrats again.

TR
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Way to go. Love the idea of rewarding yourself. I'll keep that in mind.
    You are an inspiration to us all.
  • I am so happy for you keep it up you are on the down hill slide now :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I know the feeling of making that half way point it is a great feeling and now we just keep going from here 6 more months to go!!!!!
  • Way to go. Love the idea of rewarding yourself. I'll keep that in mind.
    You are an inspiration to us all.

Always reward yourself it gives you motivation i reward myself in someway when I hit a marker. I got to buy a fancy after 5 dress last week and that was my big reward but when i get to my ultimate goal i get a new waredrobe and I get to buy a formal dress and go out to the theatre.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!