Smurfette's oct 2...were are my peeps at?

Options
Good Morning everybody! Looks like there are less and less checking in everyday? I was guilty of it last week with the craziness that was going on around here!

I haven't been doing very good lately:cry: the last two days have been kinda crazy, my DH was home so naturally he wanted to go out to eat tuesday night,which i was cool with since i allow myslef one cheat meal a week but last night was just uncalled for:angry: . I went to my moms house and she ordered pizza and there i was...sitting right in the middle of it all with a slice in my mouth:laugh: it was good to:wink::happy: so today is back on track day for me:smile:

How is everyone else doing with there challenge?

Amy-I saw in the biggest loser week6 thread that your little boy is sick, i hope he is feeling better today!

May-so,how did your new HRM go yesterday? Im just dying to get one of those things. What kind did you get?

Hey to everybody...bbl

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning everybody! Looks like there are less and less checking in everyday? I was guilty of it last week with the craziness that was going on around here!

I haven't been doing very good lately:cry: the last two days have been kinda crazy, my DH was home so naturally he wanted to go out to eat tuesday night,which i was cool with since i allow myslef one cheat meal a week but last night was just uncalled for:angry: . I went to my moms house and she ordered pizza and there i was...sitting right in the middle of it all with a slice in my mouth:laugh: it was good to:wink::happy: so today is back on track day for me:smile:

How is everyone else doing with there challenge?

Amy-I saw in the biggest loser week6 thread that your little boy is sick, i hope he is feeling better today!

May-so,how did your new HRM go yesterday? Im just dying to get one of those things. What kind did you get?

Hey to everybody...bbl
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi again-
    I don't know why it happens that I start typing and then it gets posted before I finished. Anyway, i'm new to the Blue Team. It's a good thing since I am going in the wrong direction....again. So, I am off to do the elliptical for 25 mintues before getting ready to go to book group and brunch. Then I have to make myself go for a walk or to the Y to work that off. Vicious cycle. I look forward to getting to know the Blue Team and trying to get on track so I help our numbers instead of hurting them. Go Blue!
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around! I've been busy at work.

I did not do well Tuesday night. I ate guacamole, salsa, chips, artichoke dip, salad with Gorgonzola cheese, macaroni and cheese, jambalaya, chocolate cake with hot fudge, ice cream, and cookies.

while it was delicious, I LITERALLY ate myself into a stupor. I was getting light headed on the way home. Two days later, I am still recovering!!!!

CPA Exam in two weeks, so I've been busy studying at night. Not much time to sit, snack, and watch TV.

Have a Smurfy Day.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hey Good Morning,

I wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry for all the confusion on the weight-ins, in case there are still any doubts for anyone....

Here's the deal....

Team Members weight-in either Tuesday or Wednesday morning,
    then send in their weight-in to their team leader....asap

Team Leaders have until 11:59pm of that Wednesday to post their teams stats up.
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Good morning team.

Welcome Zaza 54...glad to have you on the team! :drinker:

Punka...I've noticed not too many people around as well....everyone I'm thinking is busy with life these days!! They'll come around when they have time I hope! :wink:

Jeff...sounds like you had a rough day the other day. Reading what you ate made my mouth water!!! But like everyone says just don't worry about it and start fresh today! Or yesterday I guess.

As far as my personal challange this is what I've completed:
    So after day 3 I have been to the gym 2 out of 5 times for the week. I've played Dance Dance Revolution once out of 3 times for the week. Any I've stayed at least 100 cals under my exercise cals each day. So far so good! :bigsmile: I plan to go to the gym today, Fri, and Sat. Play Dance Dance today and Sat. So other than keeping my cals in line by the end of Sunday I should have completed my first personal mission! Wish me luck though cause the weekend is where I struggle!! :grumble:

Any how, you all have a fantastic day!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone, I have zumba tonight. YEa I need it. She changed the day to Thursdays now because alot of the people from mondays class cant make because of church. I cant make it on monday I wish she would change that day LOL. My car is finally home and it is drivable but I can drive it yet. When the tow truck came to get it he must have attached it to the exhaust because as soon as he pulled it it started making a loud sound. So now I need my exhaust done. They said it would be almost $900 to fix that but luckily my father inlaw found the piece at a junk yard or whatever those places are called that they resell used car pieces. So it is only going to cost around $200 for the part and labor. So hopefully by Tuesday my car will be completely fixed. GEEZ the money we have put into it is crazy. Tuesday we paid 250 for my coolant to be fixed and now we are getting a piece for my shifter. It wont move into gear if it is to cold until the car heats up and that is another 250 there and then my exhaust.

I need to take my sons out to sell popcorn. Every year the cubscouts do a fundraiser selling popcorn. So hopefully I will be able to take them out soon. I really hate not having a car. :sad:

Sorry I didnt check in yesterday. It just seemed like I have been so bored being stuck at the house. I am steadily losing weight which is very good. I am almost at 20 pounds lost. I expect to have that lost by next weigh in.

Hope veryone is having a good day

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    I got my run interval in this morning then my work called and wanted me to come in tommorrow which of course I don't have anybody to watch my son tommorrow so that is out of the question...urrrrrrr. I don't let just anybody watch him,just my mom or my mother in law and there both busy tommorrow, I really wanted to get in some extra hours tommorrow :ohwell:

Atleast im on track today,and i managed to get in my workout,yay!

Yay Connie....20lbs is awesome! Bummer about your car though,hopefully you will be able to drive it soon!

Jeff- I was drooling over everything you ate on tuesday...it sounded delish:smile:

Zaza54-Welcome:flowerforyou: Good luck to you.....

Shauna-Great job on going to the gym....I struggle on the weekends too,not with food but with working out!

Hey to everybody I missed...have a great day!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Thank you all for the welcome. Today I had a nice 45 minute walk with my husband (enjoying the Fall weather) and did some weights at the Y. Now, if I can only control the eating, I hope to make the Blue Team proud.
  • punka274
    Options
    Great job on your weights and walk zaza54! I know what you mean ....i keep walking into the kitchen today because im bored :angry: I refuse to cheat today....ive been drinking crystal lite:happy:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello everyone !

welcome zaza !!

punka you can do it !!!!!!! :smile:
    shauna too ! your doing great too !!

so the herat rate monitor is quite fun .... i have been trying to stay withing my heart rate target but find it hard !! .. because i normaly work out much harder ... i posted an other thread about this ... maybe some of you have the answer !

but it turns out that i have been calculating the calories well.. i was about 100 short..
    i have a spychological block with uping my calories though ... i find it hard to eat more then 1599 cals ..

nothing else is new though .. just an other day ....

may
  • zaza54
    Options
    punka274 and may - you just kept me from going back to the kitchen for yet another snack. I saw your kind words and your inspiring weight tickers and have decided to just stop this eating. I had been at 0 calories and started nibbling on ginger snaps so now I'm over on my calories, but at least I won't be over any more. Thank you for being there. I'm going to get a big glass of water and watch tv in my bedroom - far from the kitchen!:laugh: Good night all. Go BLUE!!