52 pounds so far, need to keep it up

Options
renku
renku Posts: 182 Member
Hi, I thought I would post a progress photo. Last year I did a project where I took a photo a day for 365 days, so I was able to pick a picture nearly a year to the day.

4622977805_138ce90643.jpg
365_05-19-10 by renku, on Flickr

5854375904_899e9e06c5.jpg
DSC_8746_Edit by renku, on Flickr

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Great work, looking good!
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    well done on your weight loss!!! Keep it up!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The difference is obvious! Great job. I look forward to the day that I can announce the first 50 is gone.
  • jmh35slh
    jmh35slh Posts: 78
    Options
    Way To Go!! Good Job! I can't wait until I can say "there goes the first 50!"
  • PrinceArren
    Options
    Hey, good job! Keep it up! (:
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    New NSV!

A year ago I did a bike ride in the Penticton, BC area called the Kettle Valley Railway. I thought it sounded like something I could do, it was 3% grade for 19 km, half of us rode down the hill and half rode up (I joined the group riding up). In the end, I did not make it, I rode up halfway and then rode back down to our meeting point with the group riding down. This year my friends and I got together and did the same ride, not only was I able to ride the entire 19 km, I also rode back down the trail.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!