Prayer request

Options
Hey folks,

I'm about to leave for the hospital to be with a couple of my young friends who are having their first baby today! Please pray for a safe, easy, uncomplicated birth for Andy & Heather's little one ... and wisdom for me as I try to help support them.

Thanks!

Replies

• tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hey folks,

I'm about to leave for the hospital to be with a couple of my young friends who are having their first baby today! Please pray for a safe, easy, uncomplicated birth for Andy & Heather's little one ... and wisdom for me as I try to help support them.

Thanks!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, babies! How exciting! Every time I hear someone else is having a baby, it takes me right back to the hospital for the birth of my 3 little ones. Days you'll never forget. :smile: God's blessings on your day!
  • battykatty2002
    Options
    I hope everything goes smooth and well for you and your friends,
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    I will pray for mama and baby to be healthy, God willing! Let us all know the outcome.
    :flowerforyou:
    greenbaum9
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Prayers to you and the growing family! Keep us updated!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the prayers, y'all. All ended up well, but it was a bit of a rough day. She went in to be induced last night, and the baby's heart rate kept slowing down after contractions. She ended up with a C-section. Mom & baby girl are doing fine tonight though ... but it was pretty scary there for a while.