I'm ready to lose weight

Options
Hello, I am fairly new to this site. I actually started my "diet" a month ago and have decided that some support from all the amazing people that post here may help me start losing more weight instead of thinking of losing it!!

Kim

Replies

• kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Hello, I am fairly new to this site. I actually started my "diet" a month ago and have decided that some support from all the amazing people that post here may help me start losing more weight instead of thinking of losing it!!

Kim
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! If you use the tools that are on the site you will lose weight. I have lost an average of 4 to 5 pounds a month since I started on this site. But I log everything I eat and all my exercise. Before I started doing this I would lose some & gain some and basically go nowhere. All that changed with MFP! Good luck with your weight loss.
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim- I'm also new to the site and have yo- yo'd dieting and exercise all my life. This looks like a great site and I find I behave much more if I have to keep track of everything.
    Sweet picture of your little girls!

Feel free to message me anytime- it's nice to have someone keep you on your toes!
    :smile:
  • jangirls
    Options
    THIS IS A GREAT SITE, I JOIN 2 WEEK S AGO, I ENJOY IT AND YOU WILL TO. SO GET READY TO LOSE WEIGHT AND ENJOY YOUR NEW BFF"S ONSITE
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!
  • justbee27
    Options
    I'm also new to this site and I'm still trying to find my way around :smile:
    I'm hoping this site and the support from everybody here will help me lose weight too.
    Good luck :happy:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Kim! :flowerforyou: