Trying to stay in shape!

♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All, I am trying to stay in shape, and loose a few pounds in the process. I hate to admit I am in my thirties now, ugh, how weird is that to say! And realize that it only gets harder to keep your shape and not pack on the pounds! I have been married for about 4 years, no kids, and my husband is lean and eats anything he wants!:mad:
So, I have just purchased a treadmill, since the most exercise I normally get is walking the dogs and I know I need to keep my heart strong.
I think everyone can meet thier goals if we stick with it, you just have to have the drive to want to change and not sit on the couch, altough so tempting!
Anyways, just wanted to say hi, this website is awesome, makes you feel like you progressing with goals! Good to see on "paper" so to speak!:blushing:

42094.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Hi All, I am trying to stay in shape, and loose a few pounds in the process. I hate to admit I am in my thirties now, ugh, how weird is that to say! And realize that it only gets harder to keep your shape and not pack on the pounds! I have been married for about 4 years, no kids, and my husband is lean and eats anything he wants!:mad:
    So, I have just purchased a treadmill, since the most exercise I normally get is walking the dogs and I know I need to keep my heart strong.
    I think everyone can meet thier goals if we stick with it, you just have to have the drive to want to change and not sit on the couch, altough so tempting!
    Anyways, just wanted to say hi, this website is awesome, makes you feel like you progressing with goals! Good to see on "paper" so to speak!:blushing:

42094.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome - :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.