A big deal for me . . . NSV!

Options
shoshi68
shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
I am such a foodie, and such a glutton, that I have problems not ordering whatever I want when eating out. I guess that is a part of me that never grew up, and that is part of what has gotten me into this mess.

Anyhoo, went out today to a restaurant where I usually order fries, soda, and other such poor choices, and . . . I ordered a salad and a burger! Totally manageable calories, and instead of feeling satisfied with fat and sugar calories, I was full of the taste of victory!

Yay me! :wink:

Replies

• HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    That's a great start! Way to go!
    *high-five!*
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome self control! Congrats on your ability to make the right decision... I know its difficult and I am learning how to control my decision making skills when it comes to food so I know its not easy! Yay you....:drinker:
  • lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats on your victory!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! It's so rewarding to deal with things that used to be HUGE triggers to go way overboard... and smash them down!! It just gives you the strength that next time, you KNOW you can do it, and it becomes easier and easier. Plus, not having a guilt filled meal is certainly more enjoyable. ;)
    I'm so proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!