Hello from Canada - Newish in Town

mwatson23
mwatson23 Posts: 18
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I was on MFP about a year ago and then just sort of quit but today is a great day to start again. I am at my highest weight I've ever been which is a little terrifying but also the kick in the butt I need (Funny how round numbers and a round tummy do that for you!). One thing I would love to have is some accountability with others here. I keep trying to get girls I know here to join but no one seems to want to do that so I'm reaching out and asking for anyone that would love to kick my butt or even just send some support my way, I will be sure to do the same for you.

I recently celebrated my 35th birthday and lost my job all at the same time so I've licked my wounds and time to move forward onto bigger and better things. Funny thing is that my work was so stressful and all consuming that I never made time to work out or take care of myself...now that I have time to focus on me I need to build strong habits to help me be healthy once I find work again too. Can anyone relate?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Michelle

Replies

This discussion has been closed.