New to MFP

tazzyann
tazzyann Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all. I just joined MFP this month. I have been trying to lose weight since March 2008 and have been writing everything down on paper. This is so much easier. Since I started here I have lost 5 lbs. Altogether since March I have lost a total of 20 lbs. Woo Hoo I just reached my first goal. I have been trying to convince my dad to join this site so he can see what he is eating is just wrong. Happy Losing everyone!!

95175.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal

Replies

• Hi all. I just joined MFP this month. I have been trying to lose weight since March 2008 and have been writing everything down on paper. This is so much easier. Since I started here I have lost 5 lbs. Altogether since March I have lost a total of 20 lbs. Woo Hoo I just reached my first goal. I have been trying to convince my dad to join this site so he can see what he is eating is just wrong. Happy Losing everyone!!

95175.png
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Good for you welcome to mfp
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Tazzy, and great job on your 20lb loss ... keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Welcome to the pack Tazzy. I started my whole weightloss journey back in March of this year too. I've got another 50lbs. (give or take, depending on how I feel). It is a slow process, but it's also very rewarding and oddly enough pretty darn easy! And the best part is finally getting into my head that this is not a temporary fix. It's a lifetime change for the good. Good luck to you on your journey.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks for the support and encouragement. Good Luck to all of you on your journey to better health and looking good as well. :drinker:

95175.png
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    You're Welcome and Thanks :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.