HRM as full time Watch?

Options
This may be a stupid question, but do most of you who own the Garmin or Polar HRM/Wrist Watches, wear your HRMs as your watch full time?

Replies

• bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    usually i forget to change it! so yes, i do.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nope...even the woman's HRM is too chunky on my wrist. I take it off once I'm done.
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar but only wear it when exercising. Don't really wear any watch very often though, just look at my phone.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I have a polar ft60 and I wear it all the time. I figure if I am going to spend that much on a watch I am going to get as much use out of it as I can.
  • 4WAVK
    4WAVK Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks so much for the replies. My watch died & I need a new one & was hoping I could kill 2 birds with one stone. I was leaning towards the Polar FT60, but it looks so bulky online that I can't really see me wearing it to work, etc. I know I shouldn't let style dictate my decision, but the Garmin 405C has received good reviews as well & looks like something I could wear as a full time watch. Does anyone have the Garmin or know anything about them? It seems the Polar HRMs are by far the most popular of MFP members.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I only wear my Polar FT7 watch for exercise.. mainly because it matches nothing that I own!