Overweight and young

Options
I'm still in college and have yet to really experience life. I want to lose weight so that I can not sit out of all the things going on around me. I started this a week ago, and today is truly my first day of struggling. I am trying very hard and I'm posting now to get that second boost of confidence. I have a large goal and sometimes that can be intimidating. I am very excited about getting to my goal though!

Replies

• AveriMarie23
    AveriMarie23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in college too! I know it's hard but it will all be worth it. You can add me for support if you want!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Take it one step and one challenge at a time. You can truly build a great support network on here too
  • lancasterae
    Options
    You can do it!. I started out almost a year ago at 246 and I'm now down to around 205. It takes time and patience, but it is all worth it. The confidence you'll have will astound you once you begin to see the results. Keep at it and keep your eye on the prizes. If you'd like you can add me as a friend and I'll post stuff for you to keep you motivated.