Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning all of you Lovely Pin-ups!! :smile:
    I'm smiling today, because I am holding steady at 150.
    I have 17 1/2 weeks to go in this pregnancy and only 5 more pounds that I wanted to gain. Not sure if I will be able to stay under what I wanted to gain, looks like it is going to be a bust.
    Hope you guys have a fantastic losing week!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good morning..weighing in at 150 this morning.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    weigh in time, down to 196.4 from 199. Down 2.6 lbs, not much, but at least it's going in the right direction :happy:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    139 this morning. It should've been better than that. I was on a roll with eating well and exercising. Then came the weekend.

I'm not looking forward to the destruction which will occur with the holiday weekend coming up. Stay on track this week everyone!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    209.0... Erg. Only got one day of exercising in but I have my eye on at least 4 times this week!

Why am I having such a problem getting up this time around???
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    202.4 for me.

A loss at all is a good thing as today is (unexpectedly) CD1, Saturday was my birthday, and I'm sidelined due to knee issues. I'm supposed to hear from an ortho this week to get an appointment to see what can be done for my hurting, crackling knee... And maybe I'll be able to get back on track after that.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the sexy pin-ups who had a great week! No change again for me this week. I'm actually pleased I didn't gain since we had a crazy fun party weekend. Next week, I will have good news. I just know it!
    weigh in time, down to 196.4 from 199. Down 2.6 lbs, not much, but at least it's going in the right direction :happy:
    What are you talking about?! 2.6 is great!
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey gals....just checking in for the week. I'm down to 213.8 this week, my biggest loss yet. Congrats and good luck to everyone else! Let's go hard this week!
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    Weighing in at 159.8 this morning. : ) I made it to the 50's! Just barely, but I'm counting it as a win! It has been a rough week.

I even did something strange. . . I thought it was a good idea, but my husband thought I was a freak!!!! Every Thursday at my job, we have food catered. I've been trying not to eat any of it. But last Thursday they had this cornbread with the melted butter and honey on top. OMG I LOVE it. So, I went in and got a piece, put a bite in my mouth, chewed it up and then spit it out. I thought I ate it, without really eating it. Do you think that is weird? It seemed like a good idea at the time :blushing:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone

Todays weight: 148.2

Goal for the week: Keep doing what I did this past week
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Been a week of ups and downs. Weighing in at 163 this week.

Can't wait to see the 150s.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Soooo much sodium yesterday!!!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    221 this week. I really need to regain my focus. Primary goal is to get the workout plan back on track!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 159.8 this morning. : ) I made it to the 50's! Just barely, but I'm counting it as a win! It has been a rough week.

I even did something strange. . . I thought it was a good idea, but my husband thought I was a freak!!!! Every Thursday at my job, we have food catered. I've been trying not to eat any of it. But last Thursday they had this cornbread with the melted butter and honey on top. OMG I LOVE it. So, I went in and got a piece, put a bite in my mouth, chewed it up and then spit it out. I thought I ate it, without really eating it. Do you think that is weird? It seemed like a good idea at the time :blushing:
    Congratulations!!

And I've done that chew it and then spit it out thing before. Sometimes you just want a taste, but it's not worth the calories! :laugh:
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Weigh-in this morning: 172
    Bummer, I had made it to 167 last Thursday!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Waiting until after work to 'officially' weigh-in for this. I'm gonna try to flush some of this weight off with water. :tongue:
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    155.8 this morning, and I'm totally shocked! It's a 3.8 pound loss and I didn't really do anything special. I am pretty excited about it though because the scale has been reluctant lately. It has made quite a bit of difference inches wise though, I'm fitting into jeans I haven't worn in... Yeah, TEN years (I never threw away the clothes I loved, even though I got too big from them long ago.) Getting to open my box of "skinny clothes" and actually wear them is the best NSV in a long time!

Congrats to all the losses, ladies! Let's keep up the energy this week!