When hard times fall, do you eat bad??

Options
Lately I have been finding my self slipping so much so I refused to come on here. It has been a month, and enough is enough, that 7kg I lost is properly all back on plus more. Tomorrow I will find out....

Tis not good enough....

I NEED YOUR HELP... Are you willing???

Replies

• AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I find when I have bad times which i have suffered recently my appetite actually goes down....which isn't good for the metabolism! I have had some really tough times recently with family and I have to tell myself to eat. I think everyone is different though. I know that staying logged in on here...I dont want to eat bad and have everyone see it lol....so it makes me eat healthy....thats why i keep my journal public :) Holds me accountable!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I went through the same thing last year- I started logging in around October and was doing really well-- then the holidays came and I gave up and made excuses about being "too busy". I started eating EVERYTHING and was way too embarrassed to log it into MFP. Then after seeing some not-so-flattering photos from New Years Eve, I decided to do it for real. Now, thanks to this site I have successfully lost 50 lbs and am still going strong! I love motivating my friends on here and I love the feedback from them! Good luck with your weight loss journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yes, I had been on that roller coaster for years. Little by little I have gotten a grip on it. Try to find something else to do besides eat. Write in a journal, talk with a friend. get on MFP. You can over come it. I did (for the most part) add me as a friend and we can keep each other accountable. Good luck to you!
  • NotScaredToTry
    Options
    Thanks Heaps :)

I weighed in and just before we moved I was 111.0kg and today I was 111.8kg so only an 800gm gain over 21 days :)