Hello Everybody. I've lost 70 lbs!

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal, however not new to dieting. Im a yo yo er but I believe that this time around will be FINAL and last time for me. I have "gotten" the calorie game, gotten educated about calories and nutrition and most of all I stay active and workout 5-6 times per week.

I just wanted to introduce myself and since January I have lost 70 LBS! I started way big, but have come down to a weight where Im more comfortable working out, I can run a bit now and I bought a brand new bike yesterday and rode for 2 hours! Its a blast getting this weight off. I still have about 100 lbs more Id love to lose, but I can smell the 200's!!!!!! =)

BRING IT ON! All of you are very inspirational!

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is quite an amazing weight loss. You are a source of inspiration!
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just remember this is a lifestyle change not a diet!!!
  • shellyb1229
    shellyb1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weightloss....
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    great work!!!!!
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! The changes you've made will make you a happier, healthier person, and an inspiration to others.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! good for you :drinker:
    keep up the good work 70lbs is awesome!
  • newrob
    newrob Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats to everyone... i love this site, its helped me soooo much, please keep the positive reinforcement coming to everyone.:happy:
  • saveeggscracksmiles
    Options
    I'm proud of you! Great Job!:D
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    Damn man that weight loss is amazing!!!!! 190 lbs is unbelievable! If I could ever get to that, I would consider that a miracle! =)
    great work!!!!!